Friday 5 November 2010

Mark & Hollie Cyprus 2010

It's always such an honour to be invited to photograph someones wedding, capturing all the special moments they share with friends and family throughout the big day. Photographing the wedding of Mark and Hollie was especially special as they have been friends of mine for many years. Not only can I enjoy capturing their special moments but also a glass of champagne at the same time :) Hollie you looked stunning. Mark you certainly made an effort for your beautiful bride, can't remember the last time I didn't see you covered in dust and dirt!

Mark and Hollie flew all the way to Cyprus to be married in the gorgeous town of Pafos, a stunning wedding venue with the most perfect weather. After a very intimate wedding ceremony Mark and Hollie enjoyed the rest of the afternoon with their guests in the grounds, which over looked the ocean. After their wedding breakfast and some amazing speeches (Mark I am sure I saw a tear in your eye) I took Mark and Hollie for some pictures on the beach in the sunset, you guys looked so in love, happy and relaxed. 
















I wish you both happiness and love as you start your journey as Mr and Mrs Beaman.  It was both an honour and pleasure to photograph your big day. Here are some of my favourite photographs......

No comments:

Post a Comment